any hints on status of FC3 t1?

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 18:58:36 UTC 2004

Paul said:
> Hi,
>

>> yes, it may very well chew up your filesystems, fry your monitor, and
>> possibly eat all of the cheese in your house.  if that bothers you, just
>> give it a pass.
>
> Which is all well and good. But will someone please tell me
>

> 1. Can I use yum to update fc2 rawhide to fc3t1

Which FC2 or Rawhide?

FC2 is probably possible, but you may run into another set of problems because only anaconda upgrades are anticipated.

Rawhide for the time being (during the testing phase) is basically what fc3t[1-3] is.

> 2. If !1, where I can get hold of the ISOs for fc3t1.

Same place you always get Fedora ISOs.

http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html
http://torrent.linux.duke.edu/
http://sunsite.mff.cun.cz/fedora-torrent/