any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at Weiss.name
Tue Jul 13 20:54:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Mark Weaver wrote:

> This makes me wonder whats going to become of any package updates once
> FC3 hits official release. Will FC2, at that point, become totally
> unsupported?

Yep!  I can't remember whether it was two or three months after the
release of the new OS.  Fedora legacy hopes to maintain support, but at
the rate that Fedora is upgrading, I'll be interested in seeing how long
they can keep up. Personally, I hope they can, as FL promises to be a big
help to the folks being left behind.

Ben