IMAP and evolution

Brian Gaynor briang at pmccorp.com
Tue Jul 13 21:19:51 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 12:40, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> Problem one is
> that when I send email while using evolution the sent mail  gets sent
> and then moved into evolution's local Sent folder; I want it to be moved
> into the IMAP Sent folder.

Go to "Tools | Settings | Mail Accounts", select your IMAP account and
click Edit. Under the Defaults tab you can select the folder for Sent
Mail as well as the folder for Drafts.

As for the folder view problem try going to the Receiving Options tab
(also under Account Settings) and enabling "Show only subscribed
folders". Use "Tools | Subscribe to Folders" to select folders.

--
Brian Gaynor
Precision MicroControl Corp.

  e-mail: briang at pmccorp.com