call to undefined mysql function

Jim Carey jim at carey.id.au
Tue Jul 13 23:18:55 UTC 2004

--- Jim Carey <jim at carey.id.au> wrote:
> Am getting this message
>
> PHP Fatal  error:  Call to undefined function:
> mysql_get_client_info() when
> using code that interfaces to MySQL. - eg phpMyAdmin
> and PostNuke
>
> I am on FC2 and this all works fine on FC1
>
> phpinfo() shows support for MySQL. I can get into
> MySQL via Webmin
>
> Any ideas - do I have to re-install MySQL, any php
> development tools etc ?

Hi - thanks ,
no - looks like I didn't  -

so did a yum install php-mysql and that problem went and now I get another
one:

PHP Fatal  error:  Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() - this is
coming from a pnadodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc call from postnuke.

Do I need something else as well here in the adodb line ?

Jim