any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 04:13:36 UTC 2004

If you are performing an upgrade. You should remove the /selinux
directory before installation. (fixed in cvs). Otherwise, anaconda will
dump. You could also just enter "linux selinux=0" to disable selinux
and installations are possible.

Also some have noticed that a usb device might hang your boot on the
first boot following installation. Disconnecting your attached usb
devices will get you past this problem. I believe more info in on the
fedora-test-list archives.

Downloading from a mirror was about 4 hours. (3.x). I'll probably join
the torrent later to help others.

I noticed nothing new w/ fc3t1 yet. It looked pretty much as FC2.
(appearance)

Jim

--
QOTD:
	"Unlucky?  If I bought a pumpkin farm, they'd cancel Halloween."