Ethereal

Bryan Boyes BBoyes at 4lnb.com
Wed Jul 14 16:11:53 UTC 2004

I am new to Linux. I installed FC2 with Ethereal; however it is not
listed as a program. When I try to install the Ethereal-Gnome it says
there are packages missing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bryan Boyes

Technical Support

Lorain National Bank

440.989.3017

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmittal message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of this e-mail.