rpm install dependency error

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Wed Jul 14 22:07:12 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Alexander Dalloz
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:50 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: rpm install dependency error

Am Mi, den 14.07.2004 schrieb John Dangler um 23:36:

>Sound powerful that tool. Is that a free one, even under GPL?
The download is free, although it's really considered a 'try-it-and-buy-it'
setup, it is a fully functional download.  So are most of the tools.
The only problem is that they are only available by email for any support,
the docs are sketchy at best, and I have not had a response email from them
in almost a month!

>I can't speak about the MySQL AB tools, never used them. I only use
>phpMyAdmin for administrative tasks with MySQL servers and databases. I
>think you should have a look at it if you don't know it already.

>http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/

I'll give this a look.  Is it fairly straightforward to install and
configure?

Regards
John

btw - what's a gpg key and why do I need one?  I've noticed that a lot of
the people I communicate with in Linux have them, but don't know what
they're for (I am new at all of this)
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) Athlon CPU kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3.uml
Serendipity 23:46:06 up 1 day, 21:28, load average: 1.32, 1.25, 1.37