resize NTFS partition questions.

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jul 15 00:34:55 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 15.07.2004 schrieb Jeff Vian um 1:57:

> Does anyone know of a free tool to resize an NTFS partition on a hard
> drive in preparation for installing fedora to dual boot?
>
> I have researched fips, parted, partition magic, and others and so far
> the only one I can find that will allow resizing of the NTFS partition
> is PM (not free).

> Jeff

http://qtparted.sourceforge.net/features.en.html

qtparted allows to resize NTFS partitions, but I can't tell you how
reliable that is, how big the chance for damaging NTFS is.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) Athlon CPU kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3.uml
Serendipity 02:33:32 up 2 days, 15 users, load average: 0.32, 0.49,