resize NTFS partition questions.

Scott Pumer rpumer at pobox.com
Thu Jul 15 02:30:28 UTC 2004

I actually just did this with ntfsresize from
http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html.

I downloaded the System Rescue CD from
http://www.sysresccd.org/download.en.php.  See the answer to question #8
at the ntfsresize site above.

It worked great.  Don't forget to defrag the ntfs partition if you are
shrinking it.

If you want a commercial alternative try
http://www.partition-manager.com/.  I saw a lot of bad reviews of
Partition Magic on Amazon.  I have used neither Partition Magic or
Partition Manger

Regards,
Scott