booting problem cuz of iptables logging..

NabilM at kuveytturk.com.tr NabilM at kuveytturk.com.tr
Thu Jul 15 05:54:00 UTC 2004

Netmask,

Thanks for your reply.

The system did eventually pass through that point of printing out the
firewall logs. It eventually brought up the system. After entering the
username and password, its got stuck on the Fedora 2 logo screen for a
while and then now it's stuck on a clean blue screen.

You mentioned starting the machine in single user mode. How can I do in
this situation?

About the disclaimer, it's the mail server that appends it in the end of
every message and I don't have control over it, I think. Sorry to the
list for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Nabil.