Ipsec Question

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 12:46:35 UTC 2004

I am after some IPSEC info also. I have an FC2 (with latest updates)
NAT'ed behind another machine at work. At home I have a WinXP box NAT'ed
behind a RH7.3 machine. Can I use IPSEC to VPN between both my WinXP box
and the FC2 box and do you know of a HOWTO that talks through this type
of setup.

Cheers.
Dave.