FC2 install - dual processor, out of disk space

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Thu Jul 15 15:20:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 16:10, Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
> Hi All--
> Gee, I changed the subject.  I'm sorry that I offended you.  Bet you get
> lots of Fedora converts that way.

So Alexander actually answered your question and very politely asked you
not to do something that many of the subscribers to this list find
annoying, and you're complaining?

> What does linux "ide=nodma" actually do?

Passes an option to the kernel on start up that instructs it to switch
of DMA for IDE devices.

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com