Curt tone?

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Thu Jul 15 18:07:02 UTC 2004

I'm sorry that you have gotten so much E-Mail, this is a very high traffic
list. I would recommend going to the following url:

Putting your E-mail address in at the bottom where it says "Unsubscribe or
edit options"

When you edit your options, you can choose "Digest", where you get far less
volume, but larger E-Mails.

He wasn't trying to make you look like an idiot, I understand you are
frustrated. He was being very polite in my opinion, and was trying to help
you and teach you some of the internet etiquette. Perhaps we sometimes forget
that not everyone has been using it as long as we have, but that's why we try
to tell people..  Cut responses, send new messages for new threads, stay on
topic if it's not a general discussion list, etc.

> fixed eventually, my question was can and how do i install fc2 along side
> windows XP with my current configuration.

There are many HOWTO's available for doing just this. Take a look at:

http://www.geocities.com/epark/linux/grub-w2k-HOWTO.html

That one does assume that you know how to install Linux.. It just addresses
the actual part that has to do with running both.  There is a plethora of
information about the subject matter you are seeking information on, take a
look:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=dual+boot+linux+windows&btnG=Search

I hope I have been of some help to you, and I'm sorry you feel that people
aren't helping you and that you are getting upset.