Curt tone?

Jim Higson jh at 333.org
Thu Jul 15 18:13:22 UTC 2004

> the Matt fellow didn't even address my question, how can i install linux on
> this machine with windows xp on it, instad he blasts for for not responding
> to posts i've maid, well I use outlook express, so it's kind of hard to
> change thing's i've allready mailed.

If you ever make it to Linux, there are plenty of good mail clients that'll
keep the mailing list messages (like this one) seperate from your main mail
and thread them like a newsgroup. That way I tend not to mind the high volume
because it is easy to follow and not obscuring my personal mail. KMail and
Evolution are both excellent.

(and yes, I'm sure there are better-than-OE mail clients for Windows too)