installing FC2

Mathew Brown mbrown0420 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 15 21:39:04 UTC 2004

yes, i've had linux 1 week and i'm an expert. i read your article, and
it talks about edicate. I'm COMPLETLY NEW TO THIS. During the install of
fedora core 1 it said join the news group so i did. core 2 came out like
a week late so instead of trying to learn of core1 i downloaded core2.
now i'm sorry i posted wherever it posted, and so many of you took a
hissy fit over it, i'd hate to see what happens when you get cut off in
traffic.

regardless, I hope there's some polite people on this forum or it's
certainly not worth while to use this dist of linux.