Red Carpet available for FC2 -- please try it out

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Fri Jul 16 00:38:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 21:10, David L Norris wrote:
> Is Open Carpet no longer a separate package?  I see that he has YUM, APT
> and Red Carpet channels in his server config.

I'm not sure. Open Carpet is what you need to set up a Red Carpet
repository. As I understand it, the latest version supports yum and apt
repositories as well, i.e. so FreshRPMS, ATrpms, etc. don't need to
create Open Carpet channels themselves.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com