installing FC2

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 00:53:27 UTC 2004

Hi

> I don't even want to ask any more questions because i'll probably piss
> someone else off.
> i've had a HORRIBLE Experience using the Fedora core 2 and this site.
> there's been like 4 or 5 people who were polite enough to consider, i
> know JACK SH*T about linux and am trying to learn. the rest expect me to
> be bill fkn gates of the linux world 3 hours after installing it.

Ok. chill. Everybody gets frustrated with stuff.  It wouldnt help to
shout and act like this. If FC2 didnt work out for you maybe FC3 would
or maybe you need a different distro or that Linux isnt suitable for
you. Maybe you are just having a bad time. Take rest. Do something
good and have fun. Come back when you are more patient. This mailing
list has been generally helpful and useful for many people. You
certaintly arent going to get anywhere with shouting at people

If you are looking for docs

redhat.com/docs mostly apply to fedora as well
regards
Rahul Sundaram