Suggestion for Newbies [Was: Curt Tone]

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 01:05:50 UTC 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:51:08 +1000 (EST), Craig Bumpstead
<cbumpste at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> After reading "Curt Tone" on this list I couldn't help
> but reply.
>
> OK, so you have have problem with Linux.
> Making the transition from MS Windows to Linux is
> never a smooth one and your NOT ALONE.
>
> So where do you start?
>
> Before you send an email to the list there is a few
> things to try.

A few additional things

http://www.raybenjamin.com/linux-help-how-to/

This document is currently written to help newbies understand where to
look for help. Its currently getting peer review from tldp.org. It
will be updated and added to the collection.

Before you start asking questions  make sure you read this

regards
Rahul Sundaram