Red Carpet available for FC2 -- please try it out

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 03:44:37 UTC 2004

Gordon Keehn wrote:
> D. D. Brierton wrote:
>
>> Try it out! You can always just uninstall it if you don't like it.
>

>   Of course the last time I tried that, the package (no names - I don't
> want to start a flame war :-X ) left me with a dozen or so doubly
> installed RPMs, which (thankfully) I was able to clean up with
> synaptic.  But I'm sure you guys would NEVER let something like that
> happen.
>    Cheers,
> Gordon Keehn

Funny thing! I was able to get out of a lot of duplicate versioned
packaging that was installed with this program.

As stated by another user though. ximian is too slow to start it's
support of the latest distributions. I tried this program out during RH
7.x and up to 9. I haven't used this with Fedora. Up2date fills my
requirements with the repos today.

Jim

--
Five bicycles make a volkswagen, seven make a truck.
		-- Adolfo Guzman