Suggestion for Newbies [Was: Curt Tone]

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Fri Jul 16 16:53:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 02:40, Mathew Brown wrote:
<snip lots of old stuff>

> And yes, Wal-Mart does sell linux loaded pc's so expect not only joe
> 6-pack but his wife that yse to be his sister and their 4.3 children to
> ask a lot dumber things than i did.

<begin feeble attempt to lighten the mood>

Hey Mathew,

As someone who shops at Wal-Mart and is descended from married cousins,
I take great offence!!!

<end feeble attempt>

Just remember, as with most communities and most personal interactions,
we all have baggage!  I got a salt shaker full of grains of salt from
doing daily admin - that's why I became a CONSULTANT!!

Hopefully we'll ALL chill out, and be able to ALL play in this little
sand box together....

Oh, and good luck on your A+ exam - I expect to see you in an RHCE class
soon!

--Rob