Suggestion for Newbies [Was: Curt Tone]

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Fri Jul 16 17:58:05 UTC 2004

This has been going on for too long.  Would it be okay if we just agree to
disagree and move on?  I thought this list was for the exchange of
information and ideas which can help everyone from those of us who are very
new to Linux and those of you who are at the knowledge-nirvana end.  I'm all
for arguments when there's a point to be made, but this arguing for
arguments' sake is only taking up everyone's time.  To the op - if you're
offended, the collective apologizes.  To everyone else, please don't
perpetuate this thread with discussion of other people's sensitivities.
We've all lost enough time on this issue.

John Dangler