Problem with PASV

Brian Richardson brian at cubik.ca
Fri Jul 16 22:06:49 UTC 2004

Are the computers on different (private) networks?

For example, if computer A is on subnet 192.168.1.0/24 and computer B
is on subnet 192.168.2.0/24, then there would need to be a static route
set from computer A to computer B (and vice versa), as those address
are non-routable addresses and must be explicitly routed.

Brian