any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 17 01:18:55 UTC 2004

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> rday
>
> p.s.  i do agree that it would be nice to refine the mailing lists, in
> that there should be separate mailing lists for each official release of
> FC.  having all of that lumped into a single FC general list is, i
> think, overly messy.

Hear hear!

The worst thing is, it was discussed that FC2 questions should probably
start with a [FC2] or similar in the subject line. And all though the
filters I have here at my mail client does sort around 70 odd mails into
a FC2 folder for me by people doing the right thing every day, half of
the unsorted stuff still contains FC2 questions which are very FC2 specific.

I'm with you on this on Robert.

Regards,
Ed.