RedCarpet always fails :(

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sat Jul 17 01:38:06 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 02:13, Edward wrote:
> Tim Raats wrote:
>
> > Op vr 16-07-2004, om 13:03 +0400 uur schreef Igor Anikeev:
> >
> >>alledthe Red Carpet packages and was as enthusiastic as everyone.
> >>But the thing is, if I try to do anything but update the channels or
> >>remove a package I always get the same error:
> >

> > The download works for me.
>
> Yes, the file is most definitely there if you browse with a browser, so
> there must be a configuration problem at you end I'm afraid.

What's weirder is that I apparently never received the original post, or
the replied-to reply. As I seem to be one of the most vocal Red Carpet
enthusiasts on the list, could someone tell me what the original problem
was?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com