hack attempt on my server...What do you do about this?

Thomas Sapp tpsapp at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:39:47 UTC 2004

Thanks for your suggestions.  I'll give them all a shot and keep an eye
out as well for more info.  I have followed my own advise and reported
the IP's to the companies that they belong to though. :-) I know, won't
do much good but what the heck.  All three IP's belong to different
companies and all in Denmark! My little computer is growing up!  It's
traveling the world via the internet! <sniff> <sniff> :-)

--
Thanks,
Tom Sapp