IPtables + kiss software firewall

Jaider Viola - Deltaned jaider at deltaned.nl
Sun Jul 18 16:01:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

I try to install on my fedora core 2 server a KISS firewall.
(I work with DirectAdmin control panel )
The firewall is installed without any problem but when I try to start the
kiss firewall I get the follow:
Since the ip_tables, ipt_state, and/or ipt_multiport modules do not exist,
KISS can not function. Firewall script aborted!

I do: chkconfig --list | grep -E "iptables|ipchains" and get the
followoutput:
iptables        0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on    5:on     6:off

Somebody have tips to get KISS working to secure my web machine?
Thanks

Jaider