Repost: RedCarpet always fails :(

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sun Jul 18 20:49:48 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 21:35, Igor Anikeev wrote:
> D. D. Brierton wrote:
> > I doubt this could be caused by a firewall problem,
> > but out of interest did you change anything to do with your firewall
> > recently? I'll forward the details of the problem you are having to the
> > rc-devel list.
>
> I installed openswan, but that was about a week ago.  Before I tried red
> Carpet

And did Red Carpet ever work for you? I've just used Red Carpet to tell
me what openswan is, and I wonder if it is causing the problem. Is
openswan a service that you can switch on and off? If it is, could you
try switching it off and seeing if it makes any difference?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com