FC1, yum dead, using synaptic

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jul 19 07:31:26 UTC 2004

Greetings;

I've still got the python hiccups so yum is still dead.  I'm hoping a
new mobo, memory etc will fix the python problems.  But thats later
this week before it all gets here.

In the meantime can someone show me the exact syntax to add a couple
of the east coast USA FC1 updates-released mirrors to the list of
repo's in synaptic-0.51?  The copy I have only looks at
ayo.freshrpms.net.

I'd also like to add livna if that wouldn't clash with freshrpms.

TIA

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.