WINRAR

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Mon Jul 19 10:14:42 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 16:40 +0200, Bernard Lheureux wrote:

> On Sunday 18 July 2004 16:29, Edson Eustáchio wrote:
> Everithing itold when he saye "WinRAR Files instead of RAR Files" I think he
> expects to click on a RAR File and oen it graphicaly with a kind of WinZIP or
> WinRAR app !!!
> He's another M$ victim !!!
yeah, don't you just hate these top posting M$ clueless newbies that
should die a miserable death for trying some thing new?

Fileroller should open .rar files if it finds the rar application.

However, could it be possible that this rar file uses the old rar
compression? Is it compatible?

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator