evolution

Mon Jul 19 19:30:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 14:15 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> I'm now building (and running) the latest stuff in Rawhide, rather
> than
> my people.redhat.com site, so that's somewhat out of date now.

That's a bit of a bummer for those of us who have been using/testing the
people.redhat.com evolution version but not wanting to get into the full
rawhide madness.  (My FC3T1/rawhide testing is currently confined to a
VMware virtual machine).

I know I can create a version of yum.conf with the [development] stanza
included and use something like "yum -c /etc/yum.conf.rawhide update
evolution" but this requires a separate step to update evolution.  Also,
(something of a rhetorical question) will this keep me up to the proper
set of evolution-related packages without putting too much bleeding edge
stuff on my main machine?

> I'm sending this from evolution-1.5.90-5

Currently have

evolution-1.5.9.1-2
evolution-data-server-0.0.94-2
evolution-data-server-debuginfo-0.0.94-2
evolution-debuginfo-1.5.9.1-2
evolution-devel-1.5.9.1-2

Any chance of having http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm updated in
concert with rawhide?  This has been in my standard yum.conf ever since
it first popped up on the fedora-test-list, and I was using the
predecessor on people.redhat.com before your version[s] came along.

Phil