Problems with CUPS and HP3650 - help request

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Mon Jul 19 20:35:07 UTC 2004

> [davila at tryps etc]$ more hosts
> # Do not remove the following line, or various programs
> # that require network functionality will fail.
> my.ip.number  tryps   localhost
> 127.0.0.1     localhost.localdomain   localhost
>
> Any further tip ?

My Print-foo is pretty low, I was just going off of what I found on google. I
guess I'd start with making sure I could reach the print manually (ping,
telnet to 9100 if you're using HP RAW)..   check to see if other printers
work, read my /var/log/messages, see if any other commands like lpq are giving
any errors, etc.

Sorry, I'm not much help on this one.