driver

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 20 00:43:11 UTC 2004

dreamin at fastmail.fm wrote:

> Looking for a driver for the Asante AL5410-G wireless I found nothing.
> I'm wondering how i can find out if it's being developed somewhere.
> The standard driver search on the net has produced nada.
>
> Thanks.

Please use a better subject line. Yes, you're asking about a driver, but
it still could mean anything and you don't mention wireless at all.
Brand/model doesn't mean much in this day and age. You need to find out
what chipset your card is using.

You might try lspci, then look up vendor ID codes on the web.

Regards,
Ed.