Red Carpet on FC2+

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 01:55:40 UTC 2004

D. D. Brierton wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 01:58, Jim Cornette wrote:
>
>>Have you tried this version?
>>
>>http://people.redhat.com/harald/RedCarpet-FC3/
>

> No, because I'm running FC2 and the above is specifically for FC3test1.
> But, as far as I understood Harald's post, they were simply rebuilt from
> Vladimir's FC2 src.rpms. It may be that Red Carpet pulls in mirror.xml
> file from somewhere external (in fact, I think that it does) and if
> there are no mirrors its smart enough not to display the "select a
> mirror" option in its preferences. Are you saying Harald's version of
> Red Carpet does have that in its preferences?
>
> Best, Darren

Once you go to edit > services... then choose the add service button you
can add a channel, if the channel does not error out. I have a local
directory channel available woth the listed channels. If I was
successful with adding the url that you gave from the fc2 channel. I
think that this channel would show up also.

I guess the answer is yes to having this feature included.

Jim