SCTP listen not implemented

Serge de Souza serge at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Jul 20 06:49:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am trying to set up SCTP using vanilla 2.4.26 . I have compiled
support for SCTP in the kernel (not as a module), and have downloaded
lksctp-tools from lksctp.sourceforge.net, but I can't seem to get it to
work. I have tried the following versions:
lksctp-tools-0.9.0-1.src.rpm
lksctp-tools-1.0.1.tar.gz
lksctp-tools-2_5_72-0_7_1.tgz
lksctp-tools-2.6.0-test7-0.7.4.tgz

And all fail claiming that listen() is not implemented. There is suite
of test tools in lksctp-tools-2.6.0-test7-0.7.4/src/func_tests where I
ran the following:

nine:func_tests-70% make v4test
./test_assoc_abort
test_assoc_abort.c  1 BROK : listen: Function not implemented
DUMP_CORE ../../src/testlib/sctputil.h: 151
test_assoc_abort fails
make: *** [v4test] Error 1

I have searched online already but apparently material related to sctp
is pretty scarce. Has anyone had any success with this ?

Thanks
Serge