KT600-chipset detected as CLE266

timoms at evtek.fi timoms at evtek.fi
Tue Jul 20 07:42:16 UTC 2004

Hi!
I just installed Fedora Core 2 and updated my kernel to kernel-2.6.6-1.435.2.3.
Problem was that startup hangs to eth0 (Interactive mode and no eth0 activation
--> everything is ok until eth0 activated manually).
I checked linux logs and I found out that chipset is not detected correctly.
Previous kernel is ok, but there is something wrong with latest official kernel.
There were information in Internet about this, but no working link to any patch
files or instructions to fix agpgart-file.
Please help me!

-Timo