Email Signatures

Rob Brown-Bayliss rbb at orcon.net.nz
Tue Jul 20 21:08:59 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 03:54, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 09:54, Douglas Furlong wrote:

> This is dependent on the email client you are using.  For example
> evolution appears to handle this just fine.  Your signature block and
> following text was not included in this replay automatically.
>
> --
> Scot L. Harris
> webid at cfl.rr.com
>
> The best way to avoid responsibility is to say, "I've got responsibilities."

Although as can bee seen above it did not remove the sig this time.
Well, almost, it removed the fedora list sig, but not Scot's sig.  But I
guess it has to consider that only the last -- represents a sig incase
some one does:

--

perhaps as a separator between items?

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but
that he cannot believe anyone else.