Fedora Core 2 freeze after several minutes/hours

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:13:44 UTC 2004

I have a problem like this, but it happens on boot up, with that fancy
boot screen, I can boot in level 3 and have no problems for weeks.  As
long as I dont use any gui its fine, the instant I load X it locks and
I'm stuck with a cold boot, right now I'm stuck using RH9 and Xp to do
what I want.  However, I think its my mainboard AGP port not being
supported.  =(