SAMBA+Kerberos

Andrew Dietz andrew.dietz at library.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 21 17:04:50 UTC 2004

Is there any mechanism available that can automatically sychronize
SAMBA NT hashes in smbpasswd with passwords in /etc/shadow?

I would like to be able to use MIT Kerberos to authenticate my
Windows users connecting to shares on our SAMBA servers...

Thanks for any clues you can provide.

Andrew

        This email was composed using the GTEL Webmail client.

to  which  it  is  addressed  and  may  contain  confidential  and/or
priviledged  material. Any  review, retransmission,  dissemination or
other  use  of, or  taking  of any  action  in  reliance  upon, this
information  by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited.

           Georgia Tech Library and Information Center
                  http://www.library.gatech.edu