[SOLVED]Re: Samba (DNS?) problem

Santiago Cepas scepas at ya.com
Wed Jul 21 21:53:37 UTC 2004

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
It seems I had the firewall activated and was blocking the proper
functioning of samba.

I've disabled the firewall for the momment, until I find the time to
finetune it configuration.

Hope this may help someone not to make the same mistake!

Here is where I found the pointer:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/diagnosis.html