Odd configure problem

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Thu Jul 22 04:18:45 UTC 2004

I removed the rpm versions of httpd and php from my fc2 install, downloaded
the latest (stable) tarballs, and did a config, make, make install on httpd.
I configure the php with all the original options, and I'm getting an error
telling me to 'please reinstall libxslt'.  Yum shows libxslt as being
installed in /usr/lib.  The rpm -e command was performed with -nodeps so
that the dependencies wouldn't be cleared off with the rpm's.  Any feedback
is appreciated.  Since I was told I needed Sablot for the xsl/xml
development, I'm wondering if I still need dom-xslt/dom-exslt support
here...