Simple database

Richard Eibrand richard.eibrand at propylon.com
Thu Jul 22 14:28:47 UTC 2004

> On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 09:43, Timothy Payne wrote:
>> I do need the GUI or text based with boxes for the fields, if I find one
>> I'll use it at work but my father is 70 and he's just got the email
>> thing down, that almost killed me :-)  I don't know how many times I
>> said  "JUST WAIT ! STOP CLICKING ALL OVER THE PLACE !"
>>
>> Thanks to all for the many suggestions I've saved them all.

>> on my
>> could
>> set

Potentially interesting for you guys,

About:
Index is a minimal database management system. It is designed for those
who want to keep and maintain their own databases of personal information.
After defining the fields to be used in a database, index allows you to
add, delete, and search records.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/index/

--
Richard Eibrand