FC2 server, WinME/XP workstations. How do I do authentication? The easier, the better.

Apollo at Carmel Music & Entertainment lists at carmelme.com
Thu Jul 22 17:10:29 UTC 2004

So I have FC2 server for fileserv and MySQL. I need start having
workstation log into the network (now they are just accessing shares and
only MySQL has passowrd sitting in ODBC).
Problem is that I have 2 WindowsXP Home laptops (I think they lack
Domain log on), and the rest of the workstations are WindowsME or 98SE.
What would be the easiest route to start making employees to log into
the network? Also, is there a way to have systems log out at 9PM
automaticly?
Thanks,
Apollo