Fedora Core & KDE for Red Hat Linux project

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jul 22 17:39:31 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 12:22:41PM -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Once upon a time Thursday 22 July 2004 12:10 pm, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 06:17:29PM +0200, Arhinox wrote:
> > > anybody has updated his Fedora Core to "KDE for Red Hat Linux project"
> > > (http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net)?
> >
> > Yes, lots of people have :)
> >
> > > What do you think about it?
> >
> > Very nice!
> >
> > > What about other ways to update my KDE to 3.2.3 version?
> >
> > There is no other way ;)
> Not True,
>
> there is Rawhide
>
> Dennis

Rawhide is not FC1, nor is it FC2. And I want to buy milk, I will not
buy the cow, too :)

And there _was_ a smiley above, implying that there are more than one
way to get to KDE 3.2.3, including getting official rpms from kde.org.

I'd stick with the kde-redhat project, though. After all, "there is no
other way" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net