How do eliminate SPAM from my mailbox?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 00:56:54 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 19:58, Richard E Miles wrote:
> I have set up procmail to call spamd (spamassassin) and to use Vipuls
> razor-check. The mail is correctly being filtered for SPAM. I see SPAM
> on the messages in my mail, but how
> do I get it to drop these SPAM mails from my mailbox?

You will want to write a recipe in procmail to check the message after
you run it through spamd.  If it is marked as spam then move it to a
different folder under your email directory.

There are a number of examples available on the web.

I recommend you do save them in a folder instead of just deleting them
just in case there is a false positive.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

A New York City ordinance prohibits the shooting of rabbits from the
rear of a Third Avenue street car -- if the car is in motion.