OT: video editing software for FC2?

mickey mickey at gccsda.com
Fri Jul 23 15:49:22 UTC 2004

I've been playing with this a little, and I have had some success and
some fun. For me, I don't want to do video editing if I can't do it in
Linux.

Cinelerra and Kino are two I've had more luck with. They're not super
easy to install, but there's much info available to help you.

You also need decoders for AVI and divx etc, and I've only tried using a
firewire device(camcorder).

It's fun!

-mickey