bluecurve on kde installed from source (and what/where is freecurve)?

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Jul 23 15:57:45 UTC 2004

On Jul 23, 2004 at 10:10, Christopher J. Bottaro in a soothing rage wrote:

>"i know this topic has come up before since when i googled it, i found a
>thread talking about instructions existing, but i couldn't find the actual
>instructions."
>
>> Seems your google is not working porperly.
>>
>http://www.google.com/search?q=freecurve&sourceid=opera&num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>> shows http://dot.kde.org/1037348700/1037387131/ as the 1st link.
>
>yup, thats the thread i was talking about.
>

>> Going to pclinuxonline.com and search did turn up some links.
>
>"Re: Freecurve
> by Roby on Sunday 24/Nov/2002, @11:25
>I'm looking for Freecurve, i've searched on pclinuxonline.com but i haven't
>found it. Can you help me?
> Thanks!"
>
>he has the same problem i do.  i type in "freecurve" into the search dialog
>at the top of the page:
>
>"Search Results
>No matches found to your query"
>
>please share the link or how you got the search results.
http://pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=Splatt_Forums&file=searchbb
turns up a page with 5 links under 'Discussion'. Seems ibiblo was
supposed to have it. I guess U'll have to search there or wait till
www.kde-look.org come back online. I can't seem to reach it.

N.Emile...
We had to turn off that service to comply with the CDA Bill.
 11:41:12  up 25 days,  4:56,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00