mplayer update (livna.org): can't choose double size

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sat Jul 24 01:35:23 UTC 2004

I suspect that this maybe needs to be reported and resolved upstream
with mplayer, but frankly the mplayer guys are too scary for me to try
dealing with.

Anyway, I've just installed the brand new updtates of libpostproc,
mplayer and mplayer-gui from rpm.livna.org:

Previous version of all three: 1.0-0.lvn.0.12.pre4.2
Updated version:               1.0-0.lvn.0.13.pre5.2

In gmplayer, right-clicking on a playing video and choosing "Double
size" no longer has any effect. "Normal size" and "Full screen" both
work as expected. If in full screen mode I right-click and select
"Double size" the window returns to normal size.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com