lists.php.net

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Sat Jul 24 01:45:48 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of netmask
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 7:41 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Cc: php-cvs-owner at lists.php.net
Subject: Re: lists.php.net

John,

>That's odd.. I'm on several PHP.net lists and don't have anything of that
sort
>happen to me. I'd contact the owner of that list and see what the problem
is.
>Perhaps just a coincidence?

net~
Not hardly.  I've gotten about 20 additional since I posted this to fedora,
along with 5 requests to 'reply to this email to confirm your subscription'
emails from lists.php.net.  I've also heard from one other person on this
list who has been trying unsuccessfully to unsubscribe.  I did send a
message to the 'human owner' of the list (twice), as well as a message to
php.net web operations to inform them of the problem.  Until it gets
resolved, I'm steering clear.  I'll try to find an answer to my question
elsewhere.