LAN & FC2

Rosanna Sordo sordo at pd.astro.it
Sat Jul 24 07:49:28 UTC 2004

Hi

I've just installed FC2 on a Olidata Tehome laptop (P4 2600+, 256 M RAM) and
connected to a LAN. Previously, RH9 was perfectly up and running.
I have some problems when triyng to connect to Internet or to others computers
(browsers, ftp, gftp, ssh, telnet): every application take a long to
establish the connection. Then it works OK, but every time i visit a new page
with the browser i have to wait a long. Says 10 seconds.
I didn't have this problem with RH9, nor with XP (i've tryed after the FC2
intallation).  I use KDE.

I've tryed to reboot, but i'm at the same point. Other computers works
perfectly, the LAN is up.

Thanks for every suggestion!

Rosanna