FC2 Gaim: end of each sound is "clipped"

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Sat Jul 24 13:12:26 UTC 2004

The end of the sounds in Gaim are being "clipped off" -- I've noticed
this on two different FC2 desktops. I'm running Gnome with Gnome sound
events enabled.

Is this a FC2 annoyance or a problem with Gaim? It seemed odd that I
didn't find anyone else having the problem in the archives, although
it's happening on two different desktops -- two different mobo's, but
both are using integrated sound (if that matters). Both machines have
all the updates applied, and sound seems to work fine in all other areas.

Clint